RALEIGH - With the launch of our new
site FireNews.net, Carolinas Fire Page will now be able to offer the
Emergency Service community of North Carolina a comprehensive web location
Carolinas Fire Page has been bringing emergency
incidents to wireless devices since 1995. As a companion product to our
paging and alerting services, CFP now will offer a one-stop electronic shop
for in-depth coverage of incidents.
You do NOT have to be a member of Carolinas Fire Page
to submit information. The following are possible examples of the types of
information we are interested in:
- Recent working incidents, with an emphasis on
Fire Department operations.
- New apparatus on order. Include as much information as possible and
anticipated delivery date. Direct Dealer participation is encouraged.
- Photographs and details on recent apparatus deliveries.
- Public Service projects such as fire prevention and fire safety education.
- Your department's run numbers for the latest year.
- Significant training exercises.
- Incident Hot Shots.
- Important Calendar dates.
FireNews.net reserves the right to reject any items
contact page for directions on where to
submit incidents. Email is the preferred method for submissions.